On July 27-28, 2020 AM Days workshops will take place in New York, NY within the framework of Affiliate Summit East 2020.
Growing from one day in Vegas to two days in Manhattan, we need more instructors.
Some of the workshops are already finalized (and planned), but there’s room for more industry leaders to participate in this one-of-a-kind educational event, a conference-within-a-conference, consisting of 15 hours of in-depth affiliate marketing education.
Here are just a few broad topics that you may want to teach on:
- Affiliate Marketing Attribution
- Affiliate Activation and Motivation
- Types of Affiliates and Affiliate Marketing
- Combating Affiliate Violations and Fraud
- Affiliate Program Optimization Techniques
- Leveraging Emerging Trends
- Mobile and Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing Bridging the Online-Offline Gap
- Building & Measuring Influencer Marketing Campaigns
Each workshop must last 2.5 hours (with a brief coffee/stretch break in the middle), contain practical knowledge, yielding actionable takeaways and, of course, no blatant self-promotion is allowed.
If you’re interested in submitting your idea for the next stellar workshop, here are the detailed instructions on how to do so:
- How: via email
- Title(s) of suggested workshop(s)
- Level of complexity (beginner, intermediate, advanced, or more than one of these)
- Target audience
- Description (130 words or less)
- When: by March 10, 2020
Besides the pre-conference and on-site visibility and recognition as an industry leader and thought-shaper, each instructor gets a full VIP All-Access pass to all three days of the Affiliate Summit.
Looking forward to your submissions!