Affiliate marketing veterans and thought leaders… everyone wants to pick their brains but it is extremely difficult to get them all in one place at the same time and get them to sit down and engage in one-on-one conversations about the topics of their primary expertise. We arranged this for you a couple of times in the past, and we’ll do it again at our upcoming tenth conference in Las Vegas on May 16-17, 2018!
Just as last year, on both days of the conference, we will have select speakers host lunch discussions on an array of hot topics.
With much appreciation for their willingness to participate in this, I am excited to announce our 2018 discussion topics for the Lunches with Speakers at our 2018 conference:
DAY 1 (May 16, 2018)
- Table 1: Incremental Program Growth with Microsoft’s Kana Roberts
- Table 2: Going Global with UBER’s Dafra Sanou
- Table 3: Attribution Done Right with ShareASale’s Sarah Beeskow Blay
- Table 4: Google Penalties and SEO with SearchBrothers’ Fili Wiese
- Table 5: Artificial Intelligence – The New Affiliate with Heather Ann Havenwood
- Table 6: GDPR for US Merchants with AWIN’s Alex Forsch and Jeannine Crooks
- Table 7: Folding Biz Dev Into Affiliate Program with LinkConnector’s Choots Humphries
DAY 2 (May 17, 2018)
- Table 1: Succeeding in Publisher Recruitment with Publisher Discovery’s Chris Tradgett
- Table 2: Publisher Activation & Engagement with Mediarails’ Max Ciccotosto
- Table 3: Analytics and Attribution with Impact’s Todd Crawford
- Table 4: Non-Traditional Affiliate Opportunities with LinkConnector’s Tara McCommons
- Table 5: Technologies to Drive Increased Sales with All Inclusive Marketing’s Sarah Bundy
- Table 6: Influencer & Affiliate Activation with Robbins Interactive’s Stephanie Robbins
- Table 7: Working with Content & Social Affiliates with Fanatics’ Wade Tonkin
You do not want to miss this unique opportunity to “sit down for lunch” with some of our industry’s brightest minds!
If you haven’t yet registered for this year’s AM Days conference, register before we sell out!