Only ten days left until the first-ever affiliate management conference, Affiliate Management Days, the first of which is taking place in San Francisco on March 8-9, 2012.
Only four days left until the conference pass price goes up $200. So, if you’re contemplating attending our SF show, you want to register soon.
If you’re still undecided, here are 7 reasons why I believe every affiliate manager should seriously consider attending:
- Education — In the course of two 10-hour days we will hear 4 keynote sessions (any one of which will pay off your trip to the conference), and 24 breakout sessions [see the full agenda here] touching nearly every possible aspect of affiliate management
- “Pick-their-brain” opportunities — We all know how important the student-teacher ratio is in traditional educational contexts. Well, at our first conference in San Francisco we’re expecting a pretty high attendee-speaker ratio; which will give attendees an amazing opportunity to spend time with our top notch speakers/presenters, getting their questions answered in a face-to-face one-on-one mode.
- “Cream of the crop” speakers — Did you know that besides being stellar marketers and entrepreneurs, our San Francisco speakers graduated from some of the top universities in the world? We will have graduates of Yale, Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford, MIT, University of Pennsylvania, University of California Santa Barbara, University of Melbourne, as well as such top business schools as Wharton, Kellogg, and Booth.
- Opportunity to meet the legends — Affiliate marketing legends such as as Todd Crawford, Kim Rowley, Sam Harrelson, Karen Garcia, Rebecca Madigan, and Jason Spievak are coming to speak and network. Additionally, we will also have such digital marketing celebrities as Tim Ash, Linda Bustos, and Chris Goward attending, speaking, and available for networking.
- Unparalleled attendee networking — AM Days is geared specifically towards affiliate managers, and as tweeted earlier, we’re happy to report that affiliate managers of such companies as Amazon, eBay, BestBuy, Zappos, Kohl’s, JC Penney, LifeLock, LivePerson, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Sandals, and many others have already registered to attend. Where else will you have an opportunity to network with fellow-affiliate managers in one room?
- Professional forum — As mentioned elsewhere, AM Days is much more than an educational and networking event. It was conceived as a “professional forum where affiliate management problems and challenges could be discussed in a very targeted and solutions-oriented manner”.
- Autographed manual for everyone — And if all of the above were not enough, every paid attendee will receive a complimentary copy of my latest book, which I will happily autograph for you. So, do grab me to do so.
I look forward to shaking your hand!!